My doggy

Thursday, June 28, 2007

At the last week of holiday I was like a jail man for life and it was like I step one step like I was go at one hour one step so i was bore and i have a lot of homework to do so i plan the last four days i was going to do all my homework but I could not do all the work.

As i was lazy to do it so I was make lesser time to do it and i could only do only two newspaper cutting and one blog so i was very sad to see this because Miss Ang would scold me for not doing homework so I plan to do all my work before the date line for our class so i need to do two newspaper cutting for two days and the reading rites one day and the blog one day.

So I think it could not be done so I was lucky the Miss Ang can expand the date line on the first day of school or we will be scold by Miss Ang on the date line so i was lucky and our class was lucky too because that other must hand in on the first day of school so I like my class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home