My doggy

Friday, June 01, 2007

At this week had happened a lot of thing such as my sister's and my grandmother's birthday so i am very happy of this week as i went to two people birthday so i am more happy then other time.At this week i also had some unhappy thing like at monday i go to school there was no CCA and no reminder so i was so unhappy to go to school and there was no CCA or reminder.

For the things happened in my sister's and grandmother's birthday.At my sister birthday there was nothing special but only we went out to eat because there my sister have no time to go out eat because that she have to go out and work so we only can go out on sunday night.For my grandmother is more special because that my grandmother have more time so we can go to my grandmother's house to eat and have a big birthday cake for my grandmother so i so very happy for the two days.

For the mistaken day to go school.I was very unhappy at there day because that i do not see the day to go to school but the day was for my CCA was tuesday and for the reminder it was on the next week so i was unhappy but everyone make mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home